After significant negotiation, the United States government has passed an unprecedented $2+ trillion dollar relief package that includes public health spending, immediate cash relief for citizens, and a broad lending program for small business amongst other provisions. Many of the provisions for small business relief challenge the status quo of lending eligibility and traditional SBA lending process. National Medical has been actively monitoring this legislation to provide you with direct insight on how Ambulatory Surgery Centers can apply this relief to their business operations.
This webinar will specifically address:
- Primary eligibility requirements for the SBA 7A loans
- Identify how the maximum loan amount will be determined
- Review the requirements to qualify for loan forgiveness
- Anticipated timing of release of funds
- Comparisons between SBA 7A loans under the relief package with existing SBA EIDL loans
Join Nader Samii, CEO of National Medical Billing Services, and Kylie Kaczor, MSN-RN, CASC, CMPE, CPHRM, ACHE, CPCO, CLSSBB, Senior Vice President Clinical & Regulatory Affairs, as they present a webinar to provide you with direct insight on how ambulatory surgery centers can apply this relief to their business operations.